Early Railways Conferences - page last revised 7 Apr 2016
Early Railways Conference Six - to be held in Newcastle upon Tyne in June 2016.
Previous conference papers.
The published papers from ERCs 2 to 5 were published by Six Martletts Publishing. However it is understood by the WRC that all are now out of print although obviously second hand copies and library copies will be available:-
- Early Railway Conference Five - Caernafon - June 2012 - hard back edition (No ISBN number issued)
- Early Railway Conference Four - London - June 2008 - hard back edition (No ISBN number issued)
- Early Railway Conference Three - York - June 2004 - hard back edition (No ISBN number issued)
- Early Railway Conference Two - Manchester - Sept 2001 - ISBN 0 904685 13 6
- Early Railway Conference One - Durham - September 1998 - ISBN 0 904685 08 X
|Institute of Railway Studies||Institute of Railway Studies & Transport History, a joint initiative of the National Railway Museum and the University of York. One of the ER4 sponsoring bodies.|
|National Railway Musuem|
|The Newcomen Society|
|Railway & Canal Historical Society|